This website is designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Government of India. The objective of the website is to provide a single point source to know all about Indian Government Websites at all levels and from all sectors.
By using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content in this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
- NIC accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant Government department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided on the website.
- Links to other websites that have been included on this website are provided for public convenience only. NIC is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the current website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website. NIC does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times. NIC cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users are advised to request such authorization from the owner of the linked website. NIC does not guarantee that linked websites comply with Indian Government Website Guidelines.
- In no event will the Government or NIC be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
Material featured on this website may be reproduced free of charge after taking proper permission by sending a mail to us. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned.
This website does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you, (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually.
If the website requests you to provide personal information, you will be informed about the particular purposes for which the information is gathered (e.g. feedback form) and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information.
We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the website site to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this website will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We gather certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) address, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
Hyper Linking Policy
Links to external websites/portals
At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. These links have been placed for your convenience. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.